Frequently Asked Questions
2. How can I place an order?accesslinePlease fax or email all orders – not accepted verbally. In your order, please include the following information:
- Purchase Order number in the subject line.
- Company name, contact person, e-mail address and phone number.
- Access Line’s item number, quantity and item description.
- Imprint color.
- Billing and shipping addresses.
- In hands date. Rush service must be noted on your purchase order and in your e-mail subject line.
3. When do I have to pay for my order?accesslineIf you are not on net 30 terms, a pre-payment will be required. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card fillable form will be included with your sales order confirmation. Please note that we will accept company checks, but orders will not be released to production until 5 business days after payment is deposited. Then, normal production schedule applies.
4. Can I apply for terms?accesslineYes, please request an “Application for Credit” form to our customer service team and send it back for processing. Please allow 5-7 working days to have an answer. If you have an order in-house, please be aware that orders will not be released to production until the verification process is completed
5. Do you charge for paper proofs?accessline
- First paper proof is free. Additional paper proofs are available upon request at $8.00 /v. each.
6. What type file formats do you accept as artwork?accessline
- Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. Must be vector format with all text converted to outlines. Please save as .eps, PDF or ai file.
7. Do you ship your orders from Florida?accessline
- We ship some of our products from Florida. We also ship from NJ, TX, TN and CA; See shipping details tab on each specific product.
8. How long does it take to receive a proof?accessline
- We send virtual proofs within 12 business hours.
9. What is your normal production time?accessline
- Our normal production time is 5-7 working days after proof approval. Full color epoxy dome products require 7-10 working days for production. Embroidered items require 7-10 working days for production.
10. When will my order ship?accesslineOnce orders are received, we will proceed with a sales order confirmation and virtual proof. You will find your estimated ship date on the sales order confirmation, as below. Please keep in mind that the shipment date is only valid if the order is approved the same day that we added to our system. If you require additional time for proof approval, order will ship 5-7 working days after approval is received. For rush orders contact customer service.