Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I send my order and artwork?accessline
- You can send order and artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How can I place an order?accesslinePlease fax or email all orders – not accepted verbally. In your order, please include the following information:
- Purchase Order number in the subject line.
- Company name, contact person, e-mail address and phone number.
- Access Line’s item number, quantity and item description.
- Imprint color.
- Billing and shipping addresses.
- In hands date. Rush service must be noted on your purchase order and in your e-mail subject line.
3. When do I have to pay for my order?accesslineIf you are not on net 30 terms, a pre-payment will be required. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Credit card fillable form will be included with your sales order confirmation. Please note that we will accept company checks, but orders will not be released to production until 5 business days after payment is deposited. Then, normal production schedule applies.
4. Can I apply for terms?accesslineYes, please request an “Application for Credit” form to our customer service team and send it back for processing. Please allow 5-7 working days to have an answer. If you have an order in-house, please be aware that orders will not be released to production until the verification process is completed
5. Do you charge for paper proofs?accessline
- First paper proof is free. Additional paper proofs are available upon request at $10.00 /v. each.
6. What type file formats do you accept as artwork?accessline
- Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. Must be vector format with all text converted to outlines. Please save as .eps, PDF or ai file.
7. Do you ship your orders from Florida?accessline
- We ship some of our products from Florida. We also ship from NJ, TX, TN and CA; See shipping details tab on each specific product.
8. How long does it take to receive a proof?accessline
- We send virtual proofs within 12 business hours.
9. What is your normal production time?accessline
- Our normal production time is 5-7 working days after proof approval. Full color epoxy dome products require 7-10 working days for production. Embroidered items require 7-10 working days for production.
10. When will my order ship?accesslineOnce orders are received, we will proceed with a sales order confirmation and virtual proof. You will find your estimated ship date on the sales order confirmation, as below. Please keep in mind that the shipment date is only valid if the order is approved the same day that we added to our system. If you require additional time for proof approval, order will ship 5-7 working days after approval is received. For rush orders contact customer service.
11. Rush ServiceaccesslineFast is sometimes not fast enough. If you need an order faster than our standard 5 to 7 day production schedule, take advantage of our rush offered on many products, see specific product for details. Rush is available on many items. We will attempt to accommodate any request. Contact customer service for scheduling and availability and remember this checklist:
- The order and artwork must be received and approved by 12:00 PM EST.
- Order must be marked “Rush” with your in hands date.
- Production ready artwork required.
- Artwork must be in PDF format or include an artwork facsimile for comparison.
- Catalog quantities only.
- Credit card information will be required.
- Not applicable on any order with special packaging or assembly.
12. Do you sell to end-buyers?accessline
- No, we don’t, we only sell to well-established ASI, SAGE and PPAI distributors, promotional products sales professionals.
13. Can I order a sample?accesslinePlease e-mail or fax your request to our customer service team with the following information:
- Contact information and PPAI, ASI or SAGE number
- Item number and color*
- Ship to address
- UPS or FedEx shipper account and shipping method**
- Our customer service team will acknowledge your request and send tracking information by e-mail, once the sample has been shipped.
- Your samples will ship within 2-3 business days.
- Our items ship from different warehouses.
- If the sample and shipping cost is less than $5.00, we will ship them at no charge. If the sample and shipping cost is more than $5.00, your sample confirmation will show the corresponding charges. We will only proceed with the shipment after payment has been received.
- Shipping labels will have neutral information. Reference will be your PO number or zip code and item number.
14. Do you sell quality products?accessline
- Yes, we do. We stand behind our products, we’ve been around for more than 15 years and we are proudly recognized as an A+ supplier on SAGE and 5-star supplier on ESP.
15. Can I get NQP or EQP?accessline
- We try to thrive on a very competitive industry and most of the time we can offer NQP. Unfortunately, we can’t offer EQP.
16. What happens if I send a request by email and I don’t hear back from you?accessline
- We value all the requests that we receive from distributors. However, from time to time emails don’t reach our servers and in that case they are not being processed. We do our best to monitor and process all requests, but if the emails got lost and they don’t hear back from us, it is responsibility of the distributor to follow up over a phone call or a different email.