The quality of your imprint depends upon the quality of artwork supplied to us!
- Artwork must be in vector file (vector graphics files store the lines, shapes and colors that make up an image as a mathematical formula).
Why should I have my artwork in a vector format?
We can separate it from the background and pull apart elements.
- We can edit colors.
- It can scale to fit a billboard and won’t lose quality.
- It can be created in outlines so the font never loads differently.All fonts must be converted to outlines/paths.
- All fonts must be converted to outlines/paths.
- Artwork must be submitted at actual size of finished products.
Silkscreen, pad print and laser engraved:
- We can separate it from the background and pull apart elements.
- 100% black and white art, no halftones or grays.
- Vector based artwork, all fonts converted to outlines, no embedded bitmaps (gif, jpg, png, tif).
- Acceptable file formats: pdf, eps, .ai, .cdr.
- Unacceptable file formats: .gif, .jpg, .png, .tif, .doc, .xls, .ppt
- Art touch-ups and rebuilds, minimum $20.00 /v.
- Minimum font size is 6 pt and line weight is .5 pt.
- Purchase order number in email subject line.
Full color epoxy dome and heat transfer:
- Please submit artwork in Adobe Illustrator vector format. Convert all text to outlines. If a placed/imported Adobe Photoshop type image is necessary, that original file should be included. The Photoshop file (TIFF or JPG) should be at least 300 dpi or higher and the art to size. To avoid color variations, include PMS color matches on the PO.